The ‘spotty’ kit is organised by our Club Kit man, who’s details can be found on the committee page.
- Club kit is no longer held in stock and is made to order
- Approximately every 3 months we receive sample sizing kit from our supplier Raceskin
- We hold this for 2 weeks so people can try on for sizing – this is vital as the sizing can be a bit on the small side and kit cannot be returned if it does not fit.
- Kit will generally be at ‘JLN Pluming & Heating, 208 Winsford Avenue, CV5 9NB.’
- Open from 8 am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- It can also be arranged to be at club sessions.
- Once you known your size and the samples have been returned we ‘open’ the online shop for you to place orders, choose any options and pay by card directly to Raceskin
- The shop is usually left open for a couple of weeks and delivery, directly to you will take place approximately 4 weeks after this
- There are minimum item orders for us as a club, this is low at only 5 of each item, but if the minimum is not reached you will receive an email offering a refund in full or to pay a 5% surcharge.
Once the shop is open club kit can be ordered from the shop by clicking here.
If there are other items of kit you would like to see please get in touch with the ‘kit man’