The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is usually held in March with given by the club secretary no less than 21 days before. All current (paid-up) members are eligible to participate. The AGM will comprise of
- Presentation of reports from Chair, Treasurer and Club Captains
- Proposal (for constitution changes) submitted by members
- Election of committee members.
Proposals must be submitted in advance by published deadlines to the club secretary.
Committee / Officer Nominations
Nominations for officers of the committee must be submitted in advance by published deadlines, to the club secretary.
- The nominee (and first proposer) must be a current (paid-up) club member
- You may nominate yourself. Each nomination needs to be seconded by a current (paid-up) club members
- Nominations will not be accepted after the advised closure date.
There will be no nominations for committee roles from the floor of the AGM. Where a position is vacant the committee will agree to re-assign duties, keep the role vacant or invite another member for an interim period.
AGM 2021 – Voting Open (until Midnight, 24th April)
Date: Monday 26th April 2021
Time: 7:00pm start
Venue: Zoom Meeting (Details to be emailed to current club members)