How to join
For membership we need payment and your personal details.
Please purchase your membership here, and then fill in our joining form.
Benefits of membership
There are many benefits to joining the club, the main ones are listed below:
- Coventry Triathletes is affiliated to British Triathlon (BT); fully paid up club members have public liability insurance cover when involved in any organised club activity.
- Members enjoy a reduced fee for membership to Triathlon England, Welsh Triathlon or Triathlon Scotland, which in turn gives a reduced entry fee at all BT sanctioned events and provides further insurance while racing.
- Perhaps the biggest benefit to joining any Club is the help and support athletes of all abilities can receives from other members while training and racing. Alongside the organised sessions, there are many opportunities for new athletes to get support and guidance from experienced members in all three disciplines and new members are encouraged to ask for that support.
- The Club organises swim sessions all year round; open water swimming during the summer and coached indoor sessions during the winter. Members pay a reduced fee for the indoor swimming sessions.
- Members regularly organise Club cycling sessions throughout the summer and during the winter there is a weeklyindoor cycling session at a club in Coventry, which members pay a reduced fee to participate in.
- Access to qualified club coaches & experienced triathletes for advice on various aspects of the sport.
- Discounts at ’some’ local sports shops.
- Access to the members only section of the website.
- Open, friendly atmosphere where each member, whatever their level, is encouraged to get the most enjoyment from the sport that they can.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want further details on any of the above items.
Also check out the club constitution and other documents here.