How to join
Please join online by following the join now link under the membership menu
Benefits of membership
There are many benefits to joining the club, the main ones are listed below:
- Coventry Triathletes is affiliated to British Triathlon (BT); fully paid up club members have public liability insurance cover when involved in any organised club activity.
- Members enjoy a reduced fee for membership to Triathlon England, Welsh Triathlon or Triathlon Scotland, which in turn gives a reduced entry fee at all BT sanctioned events and provides further insurance while racing.
- Perhaps the biggest benefit to joining any club is the help and support athletes of all abilities can receives from other members while training and racing. Alongside the organised sessions, there are many opportunities for new athletes to get support and guidance from experienced members in all three disciplines and new members are encouraged to ask for that support.
- The club runs coached pool-based swim sessions all year round; members organise non-coached open water swimming sessions during the summer. Members pay a reduced fee for the pool-based swimming sessions.
- Members organise non-coached cycling sessions throughout the summer.
- During the winter the club runs a weekly indoor cycling (spinning) session at Simply Gym in Cannon Park for which members pay a reduced fee.
- Group coaching from experienced triathlon coaches and the opportunity to join the coaching team.
- Discounts at some local sports shops.
- Access to the members only section of the website.
- Open, friendly atmosphere where each member, whatever their level, is encouraged to get the most enjoyment from the sport that they can.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want further details on any of the above items.
By attending sessions as a guest or joining the club, you agree to abide by the members’ code of conduct and the club constitution. For copies of these, click here.