We use an online system (TeamUp) for memberships, session bookings and electronic payments.
To become a member, you’ll need to:
- Go to our TeamUP Memberships page and select an option from the ‘Coventry Triathletes – Annual Memberships’ section.
- Enter your email address to create an TeamUP account (or login with an existing account)
- You may be asked to verify your email address (by clicking on a link sent to you by TeamUp by email).
- You will be asked to submit or update your personal details (including emergency contact details), and pay membership fees.
- You will now be able to sign up for and pay for training sessions online.
Queries about membership, including requests for the discount code for concessionary membership, should be directed to the membership secretary.
Club Membership Categories:
- Senior / Adult – £20 per calendar year.
- Concessionary membership (student, unemployed, retired) – £10 per calendar year (email for the discount code).
England Athletics membership
EA/UKA membership is required to represent Coventry Triathletes as your first claim club in UK Athletic’s events, including the cross country league, running road races etc. This is optional and can be added at any time once you have joined the club, through your TeamUp account. The UKA/EA membership cycle runs 1 April – 31 March.
British Triathlon/ Triathlon England membership (BTF/TE)
Membership of British Triathlon / Triathlon England is not included in your Coventry Triathletes membership. It is an optional affiliation/membership you will need to arrange for yourself directly with BTF/TE via https://www.britishtriathlon.org/.
Cycling Time Trials (CTT)
Membership of Cycling Time Trials (CTT) is not included in your Coventry Triathletes membership. It is an optional affiliation/membership you will need to arrange for yourself with CTT via https://www.cyclingtimetrials.org.uk/